Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funk Flex gets at Kells

I was driving to work today and heard a clip of an interview with R. Kelly. Apparently the person interviewing had him asked him if he likes teenagers. He paused and said "What do you mean by teenagers?" Then he proceeded to say he has 19 year old "friends." WTF?!?!? I couldn't believe my ears. Especially since the 13 year old chick in the video is now OLDER than whatever 19 year olds he's banging.
I guess the now legendary NYC radio DJ Funkmaster Flex had heard enough and made this video directed at R. Kelly:

BTW... When I was growing up in the Bronx, Funkmaster Flex lived 2 blocks from me. We used to walk home past his house. He used to have a green BMW parked in the back of his house and sometimes we'd see him checking the mail.

No comments: