Saturday, October 4, 2008

Iron Man vs. Ghostface

I can't believe this is my first post in October. I guess I've been slacking for a few days. More like busy with work, but that's neither here nor there.
The wife and I went to Circuit City today to pick up Iron Man on DVD. I LOVE THIS MOVIE. If you haven't seen it, you're killing yourself. When the movie came out in theaters, I was surprised that Ghostface Killah didn't have even a small cameo in the movie. It was really disappointing.
BUT...
Then I watched the DVD today. There's a scene in which Tony Stark is on his private plane with Terrance Howard's character. They start drinking and there's a music video playing in the background. The music you hear is none other than the Wallaby Don himself. You can catch a glimpse of him on the screen behind the actors. It would have been better if he had actually been on screen at some point, but it's still pretty hype if you ask me.

No comments: