Friday, July 11, 2008

Pyramid Scheme



So I was thinking about mausoleums recently. If you don't know, a mausoleum is one of those big cement things that rich or important people get buried in. If you've passed by a cemetery, you've seen them. I was wondering if I'd get to be buried in one of those someday. I was thinking that this is way cooler and more interesting than a simple headstone. But then I had a breakthrough. I could commission the construction of a pyramid just like my ancient Egyptian "ancestors." Hahahaha. Don't you love how black folk always claim the ancient Egyptians as ancestors. It's kind of like how people say they're ancestors were a royal family or the princess of a tribe. They're never just the village idiot.

On second thought, I don't think I need a pyramid, or even a mausoleum.


----------------
Now playing: The Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Thugs
via FoxyTunes

No comments: